32 Things you can do in Stellenbosch Part 2
Looking for even more things to do in Stellenbosch? Has that travel bug awakened an insatiable need to explore this stunning destination? Hold onto your hats, ladies and gents, we’ve got more attractions right here!
17. Oom Samie se Winkel is a hodgepodge store that stocks everything from handcrafted straw yard brooms to clothes, fruit and more! Definitely an unusual shopping experience.
Where: 82/84 Dorp St, Stellenbosch, 7600
18. A bit of treatment and relaxation long overdue? Invite a bestie and visit the tranquil Skin & Body Renewal Spa in Stellenbosch.
Where: 4 Saffraan Street, Die Boord Centre, Stellenbosch, 7613
19. The Equine Sports Centre is a must if you love horses. Go horseback riding with the gorgeous Stellenbosch scenery as a backdrop.
Where: Wild Clover Farm, R304, Malmesbury Farms, Cape Town, 7299
20. Looking for an upmarket night out? A visit to the Le Venue at the House of J.C. Le Roux will more than suffice.
Where: Devon Valley Rd, Stellenbosch, 7600
21. Haskell Vineyards run cheese and wine pairing events on a regular basis. Splurge a bit and participate in one of their fabulous events. Splurge a little more and buy a bottle of fine Haskell red.
Where: Annandale Rd, Lynedoch, Stellenbosch, 7600
22. The Warwick Wine Estate’s Gourmet Picnics and Winter Tapas offer guests a fine picnic experience. The perfect, classy date idea, gentlemen, take note.
Where: R44, Stellenbosch, 7607
23. Go on a Camino Wine Tour. What else do you want to do when in Stellenbosch except tasting wine, wine and more wine?
Where: 4 Oewersig, Molteno Street, Dennesig, Stellenbosch, 7600
24. Tsiba Tsiba Wine Tours – another fantastic wine tour experience.
Where: Somerset West Western Cape, Cape Town, 7140
25. Go on a one-of-a-kind Tuk Tuk Stellies wine tour in a cute little tuk tuk. You’ll see more wine farms but, you’ll do so in an awesome mini vehicle.
Where: Dorp St, Stellenbosch, 7600
26. The Classic Cats Wineland Tours has nothing to with cats but rather classic cars. Explore Stellenbosch in a classic car while tasting wine just as fine.
Where: Vredenheim Wine Estate, R310 (Baden Powell Drive), Stellenbosch 7600
27. You’ll find a variety of delicate treats and crafted chocolates at Bebe’s Chocolaterie and Gluten Free Patisserie. Perfect for those with a sweet tooth.
Where: 29 Church St, Stellenbosch, 7599
28. Karoo Classics sells the world’s largest selection of exclusive Ostrich Leather and Mohair Products.
Where: Shop 2, De Wet Centre, Church St, Stellenbosch, 7600
29. The Eikestad Mall offers an exclusive shopping experience with a variety of stores to browse through. This mall has been part of the Stellenbosch CBD since the 1970s.
Where: 43 Andringa St, Stellenbosch, 7600
30. Shopping for clothes at boutiques
The fashion boutiques located in Stellenbosch are about as brilliant as the wine farms, almost. A few note-worth boutiques include, Ateljee Clothing Boutique, Pour La Vie an Eva Boetiek amongst others.
31. It would be unfair to shed the spotlight on one restaurant as there are so many fabulous restaurants in Stellenbosch, so, we’re not going to. See where your taste buds and heart takes you, and we can assure you it’ll be good.
Where: Strand Road, Stellenbosch, 7600
32. Die Mystic Boer
If you wish to experience the authentic student life in Stellenbosch, this is where you should be. Order a burrito or pizza, sit back and enjoy performances by hot DJs.
Where: 3 Victoria Street, Stellenbosch
Need a ride to Stellenbosch? You know who to call.