Join the Loyalty Club
The Loyalty Programme Application for Membership
The Greyhound Loyalty Programme operates on a point system. A specific number of points are allocated depending on the price of the ticket purchased. These points eventually add up to FREE tickets, which you may use to travel to any destination serviced by Greyhound.
Allocation of Points
|R 0 – R 49||10|
|R 50 – R 99||20|
|R 100 – R 149||30|
|R 150 – R 199||40|
|R 200 – R 249||50|
|R 250 – R 299||60|
|R 300 – R 349||70|
|R 350 – R 399||80|
|R 400 – R 449||90|
|R 450 – R 499||100|
|R 500 – R Plus||110|
Value of Points
|250 points||1 Free ticket worth up to R 199.00|
|400 points||1 Free ticket worth up to R 399.00|
|800 points||1 Free ticket worth up to R 599.00|
|1,200 points||Free ticket worth up to R 799.00|
|1,600 points||1 Free ticket worth up to R 999.00|
Loyalty members will only accumulate points for their own tickets. Points will not be allocated for tickets purchased for Family or Friends.
You should always advise the reservations clerk that you are a Loyalty member, and quote your ID Number/Membership number when booking a ticket. This is to ensure that your travel points are allocated to your account.
Terms and Conditions
- It is up to you to claim your free tickets.
- Free tickets may only be redeemed from Greyhound Offices or Computicket
- Free tickets will only be issued if you have accumulated a sufficient number of points. You may not pay cash to cover the balance.
- Loyalty passengers are Greyhound passengers and therefore subject to the terms and conditions of carriage displayed at all Greyhound Offices. Summaries of these may be found on Greyhound ticket wallets or www.greyhound.co.za
- Although your membership is not transferable, once you have accumulated the required number of points, you may book your free ticket for a family member or a friend. The choice is yours, however, you must claim the ticket yourself.
- Free tickets are valid for uninterrupted, single journeys only.
- Please ensure you have a valid ID Document with you when claiming your free ticket.
- Free ticket may not be exchanged for cash.
- Greyhound reserves the right to change or terminate the programme without notice.
- The Get-a-round Club is a service to you, our valued passenger, so please do not hesitate to contact us on our help line number if there is anything more you would like to know about the club and how it will benefit you.
- To qualify for points towards your free ticket please produce your Loyalty number or ID number when making a booking as points will not be allocated after the booking has been made.
- Passengers are carried subject to and in terms of Exclusion of Liability & Conditions of Carriage.