Pick ‘n Pay Money Market Promotion Rules:
- This promotion is organised by Greyhound/ Citiliner (“the organisers”) and as such, is subject to the standard terms and conditions relating to Promotions/ Competitions that can be found on our website at greyhound.co.za or www.citiliner.co.za
- The Promotion will run on 25 November 2016 only.
- The discount will consist of a 25% discount which will be redeemable should the passenger book a trip between 25 November 2016 and 6 December 2016 AND 11 January 2017 to 28 February 2017 only.
- Trips of which the departure AND return times fall outside of these dates will not be eligible.
- In order to enter the Promotion, participants are required to purchase a ticket on Greyhound or Citiliner bus services on the stipulated date.
- The participant must complete all necessary sections of the booking form in order to be considered.
- Eligible tickets must be bought at a participating Money Market which can be found in Pick ‘n Pay stores nation-wide. See below for a complete list of participating stores.
- Ineligible, incomplete or booking forms will not be considered and is automatically void.
- Participants must reside in South Africa in order to be considered for the discount.
- Participants are allowed to book as many tickets as they wish.
Participating Pick ‘n Pay Money Market branches are limited to Walmer Park, Newton Park, Garden Route Mall, Walker Drive, Knysna, Beacon Bay, Commercial Road, Southernwood, Mthatha Mall Billion, Baywest, Hartenbos, Stutterheim Main Store , Bedfordview, Kensington, The Glen, Three Rivers, Rosebank, Benmore, Randpark Ridge, Southgate, Gallo Manor, Ruimsig, Boulders – Midrand, Cresta, Morningside, Carlton Centre, Welkom, Loch Logan, Clearwater, Carnival, Vaal Mall, The Falls, Kyalami, Blue Hills, Newtown, Gold Reef (Carltonville), Mall of the South, Sebokeng, Lemo Mall – Mangaung, Alberton City, Golden Sun –Local, Boksburg –Local, Leandra- Local, Constantia Square/Kloof- Local, Botshabelo, Darras, Northmead Mall, Cosmo City, Vanderbijl Park SE 8, Ola, Emabheleni, Boksburg, Norwood, Woodmead, Wonderpark, Northgate, Princess Crossing, Greenstone, Montclair, Umhlanga, Hayfields, Queensburgh, The Bluff, Liberty Mall, Ladysmith, Christains Village, Chatsworth, Kwa Mnyandu Umlazi, The Galleria, Lynnwood, Rustenburg, The Grove, Nelspruit, Mall at Reds (Wierda Park), Mokopane, Woodlands Boulevard, Southdowns, Hazeldene, Irene, I’langa Mall, Nelspruit, Atteridgeville, Lephalale, Emoyeni, Northam, Menlyn Mall/Park, Barbeton – Local, Rustenburg-Local, Menlyn Maine, Gardens, Kenilworth, Sea Point, Pinelands, Longbeach, Stellenbosch, Bellville-Local, N1 City, Waterfront, Melkbos, Glen Garry, Brackenfell, Cavendish, Monte Vista, Paarl BAT, Rosmead, Dunoon- Local, Welgemoed –Local, Poppy’s Retreat- Local, Worcester- Local, The Sanctuary – Strand, Plumstead, Soneike (Kuilsriver), Stellenbosch.
- By entering this Promotion participants authorise the organiser and the promoter to collect, store and use (not share) personal information of entrants for communication and/or statistical purposes. The organiser will send an initial communication after the conclusion of the event where after the participants have the right to decline i.e. “opt out” of said communication. In the event that the participant declines all communications all together, the participant has the right to inform the organisers by emailing said decline to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- The organisers reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions as well as terminate the Promotion at any time. In the event of such termination, all entrants agree to waive all rights that they may have in terms of the Promotion and acknowledge that they have no recourse against the organisers, or the Centre, its advertising agencies, suppliers and nominated agents.