Will you be my Valentine?
Love is in the air which can only mean one thing, it’s February, the month of love. With Valentine’s Day fast approaching, the pressure is on to find that perfect date idea to impress your Valentine. January was a long month after the festive season, and the pockets may still be feeling bare.
Not to worry, we have compiled a list of affordable things to do to spoil your significant other or impress your Valentine. Plus, we have fantastic competitions running this February all in the spirit of LOVE.
So, what can you do on a budget and still impress your Valentine?
Five affordable date ideas:
- Don’t bring her flowers, take her to the flowers by visiting your local botanical garden.
- Give her the bubbly feeling by buying a bottle of bubbly and finding a romantic spot and cheers to your love as the sun sets.
- The way to a man’s heart is through his stomach, so why not pack all his favourite eats into a picnic basket and find a romantic spot to lay out a blanket and have a picnic.
- Wanting to stay home with your Valentine? Change it up from usual night of “Netflix and Chill” by setting a romantic scene and cooking your Valentines favourite meal or light some candles and have a spa evening of massages.
- It takes two to tango! So why not get all dressed up and dance the night away?
Greyhound Celebrates love with various specials and competitions!
Sica’s Guesthouse romantic getaway for 2!
In the spirit of love and Valentine’s Day, Sica’s Guesthouse in Durban has sponsored a romantic two-night stay in their bed and breakfast to a lucky couple!
To enter into this lucky draw, all you need to do is head on over to your nearest Greyhound office and purchase a bus ticket for travel in February and you will qualify to go into the draw.
Massive saving at Massmart stores
What could you do with R49? Find out by saving R49 off bus tickets which cost less than R549 when purchasing your Greyhound tickets at Makro, Builders and Game stores for travel this month of love!
That’s a R49 saving that can go towards spoiling your Valentine with one of our affordable date ideas above.
Leap into our coaches with Capitec 20% discount
Not only do we celebrate love this February, but we also celebrate something that only comes around once every four years. Can you guess what that is? … Leap year!
As you should know by now, Capitec Cardholders get 15% discount off their bus tickets all year around. But for February 2020, we are rounding it up to a solid 20% saving! Which means you get one more glorious day in 2020 and one more day to take advantage of our fabulous 20% discounted bus tickets for booking and travel in February, all 29 days of it!
So, there you have some pro tips for a romantic Valentine’s Day date and even more reason to purchase your Greyhound bus tickets this February!
Tickets can also be purchased through one of our many trusted partners; Pick n Pay, Shoprite, Checkers, Computicket, Makro, Game and Builders.